All4Knox meetings are open to the public. If you plan to attend, please register by emailing email@example.com or by clicking, Get Involved.
- All4Knox Recovery Support Implementation Team Meeting: 1st Wednesday monthly – 1:30 PM
- All4Knox Housing Implementation Team Meeting: January 8, 2021 & 1st Friday monthly – 1:30 PM
- All4Knox Access to Judicial Diversion Implementation Team Meeting: 2nd Wednesday monthly – 1:30 PM
- All4Knox Prevention & Education Implementation Team Meeting: 2nd Thursday monthly – 11:30 AM
- All4Knox Access to Treatment Implementation Team Meeting: 4th Wednesday monthly – 11:30 AM
- All4Knox Standardization of Practice Implementation Team Meeting: 4th Wednesday monthly – 3:00 PM
Overdose Fatality Review (OFR) Team Meetings
The Overdose Fatality Review Team is a multi-sector team with representatives from criminal justice, healthcare, medical examiner's office, and other sectors. It meets monthly to perform confidential individual case reviews of deaths from overdose and identify trends in overdose fatalities. If you would like more information about the OFR, please contact Maranda Williams, OFR Coordinator at the Knox County Health Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is funded under a grant contract with the State of Tennessee, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.